Experienced Attorney Helping Jeep Owners Obtain Compensation Under California’s Lemon Laws
The Law Offices of Sotera L. Anderson is committed to helping consumers who have unknowingly purchased defective vehicles, which is why our practice focuses on lemon law.
We understand how much people rely on their vehicles on an everyday basis, and know-how an unreliable car can completely disrupt your life.
Since its launch in 1945, Jeep has consistently been one of the most popular names for sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles. Some consumers use these vehicles on a daily basis, whereas others see them as solely recreational vehicles.
No matter how you use your Jeep, it must run properly. But sadly, Jeeps may present recurring issues that repair shops cannot ever fix no matter how many times they try. If you have a lemon Jeep that is constantly in the repair shop, please contact California lemon law attorney Sotera L. Anderson for a free case evaluation as soon as possible.
Does the Lemon Law in California Apply to Jeep Vehicles?
To exercise your consumer rights under California’s lemon law, you must first prove that your vehicle qualifies as lemon as the law defines it. There are several main requirements to classify a used or new vehicle as a lemon:
- The vehicle was purchased or leased from a dealer and is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The vehicle has a substantial defect.
- The manufacturer or dealer had a reasonable number of opportunities to repair the defect, but the defect persists.
The law considers many defects substantial. In general, a defect is one that impairs the vehicle’s use, value, or safety. The best way to know if you have a lemon is to consult with a skilled lemon law lawyer who can evaluate your case and determine if you have a claim.
Which Jeep Models Have Been Reported As Lemons?
Consumers have reported a number of problems with Jeep vehicles, but some models are reported as lemons far more often than others. Some of the Jeep models that are often involved in lemon law claims include:
- 2016-2019 Jeep Cherokee SUV
- 2014 to 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV
- 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015-2018 Jeep Renegade
Remember, these are not the only Jeep models that could be lemons. If you believe your Jeep is a lemon, let an attorney review your case to determine if you are right.
What Types of Relief Are You Entitled to For Your Jeep Lemon?
If you’ve unknowingly purchased a Jeep lemon, you are entitled to relief under California’s lemon law. The Law Offices of Sotera L. Anderson can help you obtain one of the following types of relief:
- Cash payment – The manufacturer may agree to a cash settlement that reimburses you for all of the costs of dealing with a lemon. In this situation, you can keep the lemon and have the option of driving it, selling it, or trading it in.
- Replacement vehicle – The manufacturer may take the lemon back and issue you another vehicle that is substantially similar to the one you initially purchased.
- Vehicle buyback – The manufacturer can essentially buy the Jeep back from you, paying you for all down payments and monthly payments you made, the remaining loan or lease balance, and all collateral out-of-pocket expenses.
Have an attorney negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the refund, replacement, or cash settlement you deserve.
Let Our Jeep Lemon Lawyer Help You Seek Relief Today
Laws clearly exist to protect consumers who unknowingly purchased a lemon. But, it’s not easy to obtain relief from a large auto manufacturer like Jeep. You’ve experienced enough stress as a result of dealing with car repairs, so let highly skilled California lemon law attorney Sotera L. Anderson assist you with your claim. To schedule a free consultation, call our law firm at 1-855-96-LEMON or fill out the form on this website.