Why Choose The Law Offices of Sotera L. Anderson
The Law Offices of Sotera L. Anderson is committed to helping consumers who have unknowingly purchased defective vehicles, which is why our practice focuses on lemon law.
We understand how much people rely on their vehicles on an everyday basis, and know how an unreliable car can completely disrupt your life.
For this reason, we focus on resolving our clients’ lemon law claims as quickly as possible. Our goal is to get you back on the road in a timely manner so you no longer have to deal with the inconvenience of owning a lemon vehicle. Some of the benefits you receive by working with us are:
|FREE Consultation||FREE Attorney Services||19+ Years Experience|
|Settled Hundreds of Cases||Experienced Trial Attorney||Former Attorney for Manufacturers|
|Personal Touch||Licensed by the California State Bar||Trustworthy|
|Responsive||Efficient||Recognized as One of the “best of the Bar” by San Diego Business Journal (2017)|
Our team has handled countless lemon law cases over the years. Many of the claims we have resolved involve lemons manufactured by:
If you believe your car, motorcycle, or truck is a lemon, contact our team today to initiate the claims process.
About Sotera L. Anderson
Sotera L. Anderson has nearly two decades of legal experience. Before she started this law firm, Ms. Anderson was an attorney for automotive manufacturers. She grew restless serving manufacturers, watching consumers being taken advantage of, especially by their own attorneys, and she felt like she wasn’t fulfilling her desire and purpose of doing good for every day people.
Her experience representing manufacturers has given her a unique edge on her competition. Ms. Anderson knows all the players – the manufacturers and their lawyers. She knows what’s important to them when analyzing a lemon law claim, and how they will attempt to pick it apart. She knows the most effective ways to work towards achieving the best possible results for her clients. More importantly, the manufacturers and their attorneys know that Ms. Anderson has the knowledge and experience to help her clients get what they deserve even if it means taking the case to trial. Her background and experience has helped her settle hundreds of cases on behalf of consumers throughout California.
Ms. Anderson will never pass your case off to an assistant or paralegal. She takes great pride in working one-on-one with each client to learn more about their situation and desired results. She is passionate about making a positive impact on her clients’ lives and works tirelessly to ensure each client is compensated fairly.
Our Founder’s Resume
You should know who you are hiring. Most attorneys do not show potential clients their resume, leaving you to wonder what kind of experience they really have to represent you and what kind of lawyer (and person) they really are. Not us. Below is Ms. Anderson’s resume. You can see that she is not only an experienced attorney, but she gives back to younger lawyers and her community as well.
- Sotera L. Anderson, Deborah A. Cumba, Nuts & Bolts Series: Taking Expert Depositions, San Diego County Bar Association and Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego (June 16, 2017)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Deborah A. Cumba, Robert C. Rodriguez, Deposition 201: The Basics for Defending Depositions, San Diego County Bar Association and Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego (August 18, 2016)
- Sotera L. Anderson, James P. Leonard, Cost Effective Strategies in Handling Lemon Law Cases (June 17, 2016)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Robert C. Rodriguez, Deposition 101: The Basics, San Diego County Bar Association and Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego (April 5, 2016)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Ethical Leadership, Enlisted Development Course, 163d Attack Wing, March Air Reserve Base (2015)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Lemon Law 101, Los Angeles Air Force Base Legal Office (2015)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Jessica A. Chasin, Jocelyn Hannah, Organization and Case Management, Wilson Turner Kosmo (2014)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Robert A. Shields, Handling Breach of Warranty Cases, Wilson Turner Kosmo (2014)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Taking Expert Depositions, The Daily Journal (June 19, 2017)
- Sotera L. Anderson, Didn’t Learn How To Defend Depositions In Law School? Not To Worry, The Daily Journal (August 12, 2016)
- Sotera L. Anderson, The Basics of Taking a Deposition, The Daily Journal (March 28, 2016)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Best of the Bar (1 of 100 recognized), San Diego Business Journal, 2017
- Top Attorney Nominee, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2010, 2012, 2015
- Enjoys: Spending Time With Family, Making Jewelry, Yoga, Golfing, Snowboarding, Cooking, Traveling
Schedule A No-Cost Consultation With Our Team Today
Is your vehicle a lemon? If so, let us help you seek justice. The manufacturers of your vehicle are required to pay your attorney fees, so our legal services are completely free to you.
We invite you to schedule a free consultation with our team to learn more about our services and your legal options. Let us review the details of your case and determine the best way to quickly resolve it so you can get back on the road in a fully operational vehicle. To schedule your free consultation, call 1-855-96-LEMON or submit your information using the form on this website.